iGo is a Canadian brand of scooters, hybrid city bikes, and mountain bikes that are electrically powered, power-assisted products.
- iGo brand bikes are built to the Built for Canada standard
- All of the components that go into an iGo are the finest quality, and are hand selected to provide the consumer with the most reliable , highest quality bike for the money.
- No glass fuses, all of our scooters are built with master shutoff breaker style switches that protect your investment for years of service.
- Our motors are constructed for our products to the highest allowable levels in accordance with the regulations of Transport Canada.
- All of our bikes are shipped fully built in our specially designed box to insure that it will arrive without a scratch , ready to ride, and completely prepared.
All at no extra charge to the consumer.
Most provinces in Canada allow riders 14 or 16 and up to drive power assisted electric bikes. Over 18 years of age does not require any kind of license whatsoever. Please check your local regulations for further inquiries.
All of our bikes are equipped with the highest amp per hour batteries possible in each model. This will usually translate into approximately 60 or more kilometers.
Due to the constant changes in battery pricing and availability, please contact us for the best price available.
iGo warrants the product for 90 days from the date of purchase against any defects, 1 year on the frame and the motor/controller, and 6 months on the batteries. The best in the business!
If you have ridden a conventional bike then you can ride an iGo.
Yes. In Canada, a Canadian approved BICYCLE helmet is required at all times.