Try Before You Buy
iGO offers a 14-day at Home Trial Period to get to know our eBikes and
make sure that they are the right match for you.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order,
contact the iGO Technical Support Team through this Request Form* (form to come) and they will help get your return started.
In order to Return an iGO eBike that is not defective or damaged,
- Contact iGO within 14-days of the receipt of your order.
- The eBike must have less than 20 kilometers on the odometer.
- The eBike must be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, or any other signs of use.
- The eBike Must be returned in its Original Packaging.
- All items that were inside the box must be returned. (Charger, Pedals, User Manual, Tool Kit, )
- You must receive Prior Authorization (RMA) and a Prepaid Return Shipping Label from iGO.
Returns are not allowed after 14-days of the Delivery Date.
Once we receive your return, it will be processed and inspected within 14 days and you will receive your refund through your original method of payment.
*It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that the bike is properly packaged.
If the product incurs any damage during the return process due to improper packaging, or if any items are missing from the box, it will be at the responsibility of the customer and will reflect in a return fee of 10% on the refund of the order.